The C8 is not only powerful, but, dare we say, it’s also the most premium-feeling Corvette that Chevrolet has ever made. – MOTORTREND.
Precision is our starting line
This all-new mid-engine sports car is so much more than Next Generation – it’s next level. At once precise and powerful, the Corvette Stingray coupe and convertible have been completely redesigned from the ground up to deliver a thrill on every drive.
A mid-engine masterpiece
When you completely reimagine a car as iconic as Corvette, you get a beautifully sculpted mid-engine sports car that makes a powerful statement. Not your everyday car, but a car you want to drive every day. One that’s all new, with just one part carried over from the previous generation. And with aerodynamic components integrated throughout, its gorgeous form is functional.
- Door handles and the hatch and hood releases have been hidden for a perfectly clean appearance and improved aerodynamics
- The all-new LT2 V8 engine is visible through a rear hatch window
- An available Engine Appearance Package† adds carbon-fiber components as well as LED lights to illuminate the engine
- Ultra-light 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels available in two designs with two spoke styles
- Rearward engine allows for a lower cowl, hood and steering wheel for the utmost in forward vision
A true performance hardtop
The 2020 Corvette offers a first-ever production retractable hardtop. The top adds just 77 pounds to the weight of the vehicle and flows seamlessly into the body while maintaining Stingray’s impressive storage capabilities. Available in body-color or Carbon Flash, the two-piece hardtop can activate at speeds up to 30 mph. And performance stays high when the top goes down, making this the most track-capable Corvette convertible in history.
A new profile in power
The mid-engine configuration provides incredible visibility, responsiveness and driving feel. The new engine placement provides rear weight bias, meaning more power is directed to the rear wheels where it matters most. And with the windshield now over the front wheels, there’s improved downforce without the need for a front air dam.
The driver’s domain
Every detail is designed to provide a natural and immersive driving experience that’s tailored to you. Each button is exactly where it needs to be for comfortable, intuitive use. And with three seat combinations to choose from, there’s sure to be one that perfectly suits you.