2021 CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY OFFERS CARRYOVER PRICING WITH FRESH CONTENT
DETROIT — Corvette has always represented iconic American design, performance, technical ingenuity and attainability. The 2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray retains carryover pricing – the same as the introductory model – with MSRP starting at $59,995 for the coupe and $67,495 for the convertible. Both models include destination freight charge.
“Our mission was to develop a new sports car, combining the successful attributes of Corvette with the performance and driving experience of mid-engine supercars,” said Tadge Juechter, Corvette executive chief engineer. “We are thrilled with the enthusiasm the mid-engine Corvette brought following its launch and are keeping it fresh with new content for the 2021 model.”
NEW FOR 2021
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control suspension available without Z51 (FE2)
- Standard Wireless Apple CarPlay/Wireless Android Auto
- Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat exterior color
- Silver Flare Metallic exterior color
- Sky Cool Gray/Yellow Strike interior color
- New Full Length Dual Racing Stripe Package colors: Blue, Orange, Red and Yellow
- Stinger Stripes in three colors: Carbon Flash/Edge Red, Carbon Flash/Edge Yellow and Carbon Flash/Midnight Silver
- Driver mode on-screen visualization and new track digital tachometer
- Standard Buckle To Drive, a safety technology that, when active, can prevent the driver from shifting the vehicle out of Park if the driver’s seat belt is not buckled for up to 20 seconds; this feature is designed to help remind all drivers to buckle up before driving
ENGINE & CHASSIS: The next-generation LT2 is paired with Chevrolet’s first eight-speed dual-clutch transmission, which provides lightning-fast shifts and excellent power transfer.
- Engine: 6.2L LT2 V-8 with Direct Injection, Variable Valve Timing and Active Fuel Management
- Transmission: eight-speed dual-clutch with manual and automatic modes
- Driver Mode Selector – six modes: Tour, Sport, Track, Weather, and MyMode and Z Mode customizable modes
- Brakes: four-wheel antilock, four-wheel disc, four-piston calipers (12.6-inch front rotors, 13.3-inch rear rotors)
- NEW: Available Magnetic Selective Ride Control suspension without Z51 (FE2), which reads the road better, providing more precise data through suspension-mounted accelerometers
- Available Z51 Performance Package: Z51 performance brakes, Z51 performance suspension (FE3), performance exhaust, performance final drive ratio, electronic limited-slip differential, Z51 rear spoiler, front splitter, 245/35ZR19 front and 305/30ZR20 rear summer-only, high-performance tires and heavy-duty cooling system
- Z51 Performance (FE4) with Magnetic Selective Ride Control, includes Performance Traction Management
- Front lift: adjustable height with memory
DESIGN: The Stingray’s exterior has a bold, futuristic expression with mid-engine exotic proportions, but it is still unmistakably Corvette.